State Bank of India
Bangladeshi Passport Holder now can apply their visa for INDIA have to follow new systen is called E-Token. This system will be started by 15th November 2009 ate Dhaka. You can apply you visa at Gulshan -1 and Motijheel State bank of india.
Submission for new system follow the below Instraction:-
- Applicant should be fill up the form with required information.
- When you submit your E-token form you should select your place (a) Gulshan-1 (2) Motijheel, State bank of India and select your date . Please remember that date you should go to that embassy that date and only One registration can apply for that date.
- You have to print your E-Token A-4 size paper.
- You have to submit your application form with E-token by taht selected date at Gulshan or Motijheel followed by E-token Instraction. Please don't forget to attach others necessary documents.
- You can submit your complete application at Gulshan , morning 8.00 am to 12.00pm and Motijheel, morning 8.00 am to 11.00 am
- E-Token will be valid for only selected date.
For more information Visit: India Visa
- Contact :
- Director, Indian Visa Application Center
- House no- 12, Road no-- 137
- Gulshan -1, Dhaka.
- Tel : 8833632 or 9893006 Fax : 9863229